With the BOKU payment system you can play at your favourite slot sites whilst on the go. There is no need to share your bank details or set up an eWallet account. All payments are processed through your mobile phone network and are paid via your monthly bill or your pay as you go credit. Choose from the sites listed here or read our guide to BOKU further down the page.
List Of Canadian Casinos That Accept BOKU
New players only, $10 min deposit, $5 max bet using bonus, 60x (40x referred player) wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly and then 30 per day for 9 days. Free spins are valid for 72 hours from credit. Max free spins winnings $100. eWallets excluded. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+, New Customers Only, Minimum Deposit $10, Bonus spins are valid on Fruit Shop only and subject to a 35x wagering requirement, and must be used within 10 days, otherwise any unused bonus spins will be removed. Bonus funds are 100% up to $100 and separate to cash funds. 35x bonus wagering requirements and only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. $5 max bet with bonus funds. Bonus must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus will be removed. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+. New Players only. One bonus offer per player. Min deposit $10. Max bonus bet $5. Bonus funds expire within 30 days & bonus spins within 10 days. Spins valid on Starburst only. 1st dep: 100% up to $300 & 100 spins, 2nd dep: 75% up to $300 & 75 spins, 3rd dep: 50% up to $300 & 50 spins, 4th dep: 25% up to $300 & 25 spins, 5th dep: 100% up to $100. The 100 spins on 1st dep are credited at a rate of 25 spins per day over 4 days. Bonus spins winnings credited as bonus funds & capped at $50. For the 1st dep offer, this winning cap shall be applied to each set of 25 spins. Bonus funds separate to Cash funds, 35x wagering. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+ new players only. Maximum $1,600 bonus. Minimum deposit: $20. Deposit Bonus wins are capped at $500. Max bet with active bonus: $2. Wagering requirement 100% match deposit bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Free Spins are credited as Real Money without wagering requirement. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. Deposit Bonus expires after 30 days if wagering requirement has not been met. Free Spins expire after 3 days. One bonus allowed per person, address, device, IP. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+. New players only. Min. deposit $10. Bonus: 1st deposit 100% up to $300 + 30 bonus spins (Reactoonz™), 2nd deposit 50% up to $500 + 50 bonus spins (Book of Dead™), 3rd deposit 25% up to $200 + 20 bonus spins (Legacy of Egypt™). Spins on specified games only. Bonus money is separate to Cash funds & subject to 35x wagering requirement. $5 bonus max. bet. Bonus must be used within 30 days, spins within 10 days, otherwise any unused will be removed. Only bonus funds contribute towards wagering requirements. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
New players only. One offer per player. Min Dep $10. Max bonus bet $5. 1st Dep offer is 100% up to $500 + 100 Bonus spins on Aloha Cluster Pays. Spins expire after 10 days, funds after 30 days. Bonus funds separate to Cash. Wager Req of 35x Deposit + Bonus apply. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit $20. Max bonus bet $5. Extra spins on selected games only- must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to $500 + 30 extra spins on 1st deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 40x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+, New players only, 1 bonus offer per play. Minimum deposit $20. Max bonus bet is $5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Welcome Offer is 200% match up to $2500 plus 50 free spins on your 1st deposit, 40% match up to $3000 plus 30 free spins on your 2nd deposit, and 60% match up to $1500 plus 40 free spins on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards any wagering requirements. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
A Guide To BOKU Casinos
BOKU is a very popular mobile payment option for online goods and services, including gambling. It allows you to make a deposit to your casino account and charge the amount to your mobile phone bill or your pay as you go credit. In the age of mobile gambling it is accepted by a wide range of operators. For players it is free, safe, secure and very simple to use. Unlike debit cards and eWallet systems like Paypal and Neteller, BOKU does not require the customer to share their bank details as all payment is made via the mobile network.
Why Use BOKU?
Not sure whether BOKU is for you? Here’s some good reasons to use it for your next slots deposit.
- It’s Widely Accepted In Canada – BOKU as a payment option for gambling has taken off in Canada and it is now widely accepted at the best casinos.
- It’s Really Easy To Use – There is no need to set up an account before you make a deposit with BOKU. Nor do you need to download an app to your phone. This makes it the simplest of all the payment options at online casinos. Just pick BOKU from the list in your account and follow the simple instructions to enter your phone number and then verify the payment using the SMS code send to your handset. For those with a contract the payment will appear on the next bill. For those with a pay as you go set up the amount will simply be deducted from your current credit balance.
- It’s Secure And Safe – As we have already pointed out, you do not need to share any bank details with the gambling operator during this transaction. The only information you will have to share is your phone number. This is good news for those with concerns about security and fraud. BOKU itself follows strict security standards and the mobile phone industry is regulated by OFCOM, AMIE and PhonePayPlus.
- It’s Free – In almost all cases the cost of the transaction when you make a deposit is shared between BOKU and the gambling operator. We recommend that you check the terms and conditions at your slot site to be sure.
- Claim A Bonus When You Use BOKU – Not all deposit methods are eligible for welcome bonus packages. It is common for operators to exclude payments made by Paypal, Skrill and Neteller to mitigate against bonus abuse. This is not the case if you use this payment option.
- Manage Your Spend Better – Another advantage of BOKU is that it limits your deposits to $30 per day. So if you stick with this option you will not be able to spend excessively. Of course you must avoid using other payment options at the same time.
Are There Any Disadvantages of Using BOKU?
BOKU isn’t for everyone. There are some important restrictions that might put you off.
- Daily Deposits Are Limited – There is a maximum daily deposit limit of $30. For some this may be helpful in managing their spend, no doubt others will find this amount too small. If you are a casual slots or slingo player then $30 is enough, those who want to wager large amounts may prefer to use an eWallet like Paypal.
- Not All Operators Accept BOKU –Whilst this mobile payment option is becoming increasingly popular in Canada, it is still not accepted everywhere. That is why we have put together the list on this page to help you to find a slot site that is suitable.
- Withdrawals Cannot Be Processed Using BOKU – Unfortunately, whilst BOKU is a great option for deposits at a casino, it cannot be used to make withdrawals. For this you will need to use a debit card, Wire Transfer, or one of the popular eWallets like Paypal or Neteller.
How Do I Use BOKU?
The great news is that making a deposit with BOKU couldn’t be easier. Here’s a very simple 5 step guide to getting the job done.
- Choose a Site From Our List – Take a look at the slot sites listed on this page. Each of them accepts BOKU. You can read our reviews to find out more about each one, including what games are on offer and the kind of bonuses you can enjoy. These casinos are all fully licensed and trustworthy which means they offer safe and secure gaming.
- Register An Account – Before you can make a deposit you will need to register an account with the casino. This takes just a few minutes and requires you to provide personal information to verify your ID.
- Choose a Deposit Method – Before you make a deposit you will be given a list of payment options. The most common are debit cards like Visa and Mastercard. There will also be eWallets like Neteller and Paypal. Click the BOKU option, and if required, also opt-in to any bonuses that you want. Then enter your mobile phone number and the deposit amount when prompted.
- Check Your Mobile for an SMS –You will be sent an SMS by BOKU including a verification code. Just enter this code into the account page and hit submit. Your deposit should appear instantly on your casino balance.
- Start Playing – You can start playing your favourite slots for cash wins right away!
BOKU Slots At Casinos
Making a deposit with BOKU will give you access to the full range of slot games at your casinos. There are no restrictions. Sometimes operators provide less games via mobile, but all the most popular ones should be there for you to play. The slots selections at casinos these days are huge, covering a wide range of styles, themes and risk levels. Take some time to browse through the lists before choosing which one you want to play. Remember, if you are looking for a few casual spins then it is better to pick a low to medium variance slot like Starburst from NetEnt. If you like high risk gambling then go for high variance games like Big Time Gaming’s Bonanza or Play n Go’s Book of Dead. Whatever you choose, always gamble responsibly and only spend what you can afford.
More About BOKU INC.
BOKU Inc. is a publicly listed company based in San Francisco. It offers a popular mobile billing option that is available for many different goods and services worldwide, including gambling. It is popular for those who have a phone but no bank account, or for those who just find mobile billing an easier and more convenient payment option. Other common uses for BOKU are to pay for online services like music streaming, virtual goods, social networks and gaming.
You can read more on their website here: www.boku.com
Yes, BOKU casino sites are safe as long as you play at ones that have been fully licensed and audited. We only recommend playing at casinos that are licensed through a safe and trusted regulator like the Malta Gaming Authority. That way you can be sure that all the games are fully tested for fair results and the operator is running a legit business.
- Yes, most casinos that offer the BOKU option also provide a welcome package with to new players who deposit through their mobile. You can usually pick up free spins and match bonuses. To be sure you don’t miss out, always check the terms and conditions of the sign up bonus before you register.
The minimum deposit with BOKU will depend on the casino you play with. Most sites have a minimum deposit level of $5 for mobile payments. However, for some it may be as high as $10, so check before you register.
- Yes, you can deposit on mobile through other options like Payforit. This is a similar service that lets you confirm your deposit with an SMS message so that you don’t have to share your bank details with the operator. Payments are charged to your mobile phone bill.
It is a matter of opinion which is the best of all the BOKU casinos available right now. Our own choice would be a site like Casino Lab from Genesis Global Ltd which offers a generous welcome bonus and has a massive selection of online slots to try.