New Slot Sites 2023
Find a new slot site to join today and start playing slots. We search out the best new slot sites today so you can enjoy spinning at the latest casinos with the newest games, promotions and technologies. All sites are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. For a more slot sites check this page.
Our Missionallslotsites.com/ca is a free, independent casino review service that provides our readers with accurate and objective reviews of slot sites. For your safety it is our policy only to partner with operators licensed by the UK Gambling Commission.
How We Make MoneyOur business works on an affiliate model which means that we are paid commissions for every customer that we refer to our partner casinos. These commissions may affect where these casinos appear on our site but they do not affect the impartiality of our reviews.
Why You Can Trust Us To Find New Slot Sites
Who We Are
allslotsites.com/ca is an independent resource for UK slots players who want to enjoy safe, licensed casinos. Our writers have many years of experience in the online casino industry and understand what is important to UK players – entertaining games, great value offers and a safe and secure gaming environment.
We only put sites in our lists that we have rigorously tested and reviewed to ensure that they are safe and provide a good quality of service.
How Did We Choose and Review These Sites?
Our review process has been developed to give an accurate reflection of the player experience at each slot site in our lists. To do this we base our assessments on the following criteria:
- Website design and user experience
- Sign up bonus and promotions
- Slots and live dealer selection
- Customer support
Our research also takes in consumer review sites like Trust Pilot and Ask Gamblers to reflect experiences outside of our own. We also check the Gambling Commission website for details of any regulatory action, like fines or suspensions, that may be important for our readers to know.
The result is the complete picture and an overall score that reflects the true quality of every casino featured at allslotsites.com/ca.
How Changes To UK Gambling Law Are Affecting New Slot Sites
Online gambling law is currently under review in the UK. A new Gambling Act is expected in the term of this parliament (by 2025) and it will significantly affect the way casinos operate and advertise.
This has significantly slowed the launch of new slot sites in this country where operators are nervous about the impact of advertising restrictions and enhanced Casino KYC and Affordability Checks on the prospects of any new casino. However, there were still significant launches in 2022 and some scheduled for 2023. We list the best on this page.
Find Our More
Should I Play at New Slot Sites?
New slot sites generally offer a good player experience with competitive bonuses and the latest games, all under the same license conditions as their rivals. But if you are still unsure about whether to choose one of the sites on this page, then consider these pros and cons of new slot sites vs established slot sites.
New Slot Sites
- Good value bonuses – new sites often offer better value bonuses to stake their claim in the market
- Newer games – offering the freshest new games helps new slot sites differentiate themselves
- Exciting brands – some invest in creating innovative and immersive themes and brand identities which make them more fun to play at
- Fun features – look out for exciting features like the 1v1 tournaments you find at Duelz Casino
- Fully licensed – they are subject to the same licensing conditions as established sites, so they are just as safe, secure and fair
- Trusted operators – many new slot sites are white labels run by trusted names like White Hat Gaming, Skill on Net or Aspire Global
- Teething problems – new businesses have technical issues to deal with – a new slot site may experience more than established ones
- Smaller support teams – you may find the support option is not 24/7 as new sites work on tighter budgets
- Smaller game lists – whilst new sites bring the newest games they may have less choice overall as they partner up with fewer game providers
- Risk of closure – sometimes new sites just don’t work out in the competitive UK market. In which case they may close down.
- Trusted – for some of us, big, high-street bookmaker and casino brands will always feel more trustworthy than newer, smaller rivals
- Better overall service – established sites have bigger budgets which they can use to invest in support teams and technologies
- Bigger game selection – using long-term partnerships with many game providers, big established brands often offer more game choice
- More payment options – older sites may offer more payment options as they have built relationships with more providers over time
- Tired brands – the online gambling world moves fast and many older brands now look dated
Tips on Choosing a New Slot Site
When choosing a new slot site, you should think about what the most important features are for you. As well as key considerations like the sign-up bonus and which slots you can play, look at the payment options, withdrawal times and customer support hours.
Here are six tips to follow before you register.
- Be Diligent! Check the terms of the sign-up offer
New slot sites offer some of the best deals. But the headline figure doesn’t tell the full story. You need to understand which games your free spins are eligible for, the minimum deposit to qualify, maximum bonus you can claim, and any wagering terms that restrict your withdrawals. Find our more in our guide to slots wagering requirements.
- Find Top Games! Make sure your favourite games are listed
You’ll find many amazing new slots at these sites. But not every site has the same games. Different sites work with different game providers. The best way to be sure is to read our reviews before you register. You’ll find a full list of game providers there.
- Review Deposit Options! Find a site with your preferred payment provider
Ensure you register at a site where you can deposit and withdraw with your preferred payment provider. Every site will accepted debit cards but if you want to use an eWallet or mobile service like BOKU then the field is more limited. You can use our payment guides to find out more.
- Look Before You Buy! Browse through the website or download the app before you sign up
Choose a site with a good user experience on both desktop and mobile. We all know the frustration of a website that crashes or hangs at a critical moment. Have a browse around and make sure important information like bonus terms is easy to find. It’s a good indication of the quality of the service a site is providing. We’ve covered this off in our reviews.
- Check the Support Service! Find out when they are online
You will need to lean on support at one time or another and playing at a site where the team is available when you are online is important. Most sites display the customer support hours on their contact us page. A 24/7 live chat service and comprehensive FAQs is a good indicator of the quality of a site.
- Look At Reviews Across the Web! Check consumer review sites for reputation
Make sure the website you play at has a good reputation. You can do this by reading our own reviews as well as doing your own research. Look at other consumer review sites like Ask Gamblers. You can also research the operator license history to see if they have a history of penalties.
What Games Can I Play?
You will be able to play a wide range of online slots at any new slot site you sign up with. Typically, there will be at least 500 to choose from and sometimes as many as 5,000 or more. New games are being released every week so there is always something new to try. Some of the best new games are built by up and coming new game providers too. You will find their games at the sites on this page.
Here is a small selection of new slot games and new slot providers making their mark in recent years
Exciting New Online Slots To Try
Here are six of the best new slot games you’ll find at new slot sites.
Exciting New Slot Game Providers
Look out for the following exciting new game developers who have set the slots world on fire in recent years.
What Bonuses Can I Claim?
New slot sites offer a good range of welcome offers and you should pick one that suits your deposit level and game preferences. These are the kind of offers you can expect to find and recommended sites for each.
No Wagering Free Spins
Some sites still offer free spins with your winnings paid in cash and no wagering requirements. Try Voodoo Dreams where you get 50 Book of Dead spins as well as 100% match up to £50. Min deposit is £20.
£10 Minimum Deposit Bonus
Some offers start at £20 deposit so avoid these if your first deposit is going to be £10 or less. The good news is you can still get a good deal with a £10 deposit. Try Spin Rio where you get 100% up to £200 and 100 NetEnt spins.
Starburst Free Spins
Starburst is still one of the most popular slots for free spins deals and new slot sites are no exception. You can claim 25 Starburst free spins at SpinShake, another Aspire Global site.
Book of Dead Free Spins
Or, if Play n Go’s famous high variance game, Book of Dead, is your favourite, then check out some of the free spins deals like BacanaPlay where you can claim 25 spins on the game with your first deposit.
High Value Bonuses
If you are the kind of player who is going to drop £100s on your first deposit find a site that will match your numbers. A good bet would be Magical Vegas where you get 100% up to £300 for a £20 or more deposit.
NetEnt Free Spins
If NetEnt games are your favourites then choose a site where you can get free spins on these slots. A good option would be MrPlay currently offering 100 free spins on games like Starburst, Finn and the Swirly Spin and Aloha! Cluster Pays.
Getting Started - How To Register and Deposit
Once you have chosen which of our new slot sites you want to play at, you just need to register your account and make a deposit to get started. It’s no different to signing up at any regular site and you will be spinning your favourite slots in minutes.
Here are the key steps to signing up with your next slot site.
- Enter your personal details as required, usually your full name, email address and mobile phone number as a minimum;
- Confirm your date of birth – you MUST be over 18;
- You will also need to choose a username and password;
- Check the box to say that you have read the terms and conditions. You should read the key points first to see how your data is stored and get details on payment processing times and bonus terms;
- You may be asked to enter your debit card details too. You won’t be charged but if you are claiming a no deposit bonus the casino will require this information.
Now you are ready to deposit and play for real!
Why do I have to provide all this personal information just to play slots?
To prevent under-age gambling and fraudulent financial activity all new accounts at UK slot sites must be verified. Checks on ID and age ensure that the person signing up is over 18 and using their own money to fund their gambling account. These ‘soft’ checks can be carried out behind the scenes by checking the details you enter against publicly-held databases like the electoral register. They don’t affect your credit rating. If you go on to deposit significant amounts then you may be asked for more financial information.
Find out more about account verification and source of wealth checks in our Casino KYC Guide.
If you want to enjoy the thrill of real play slots then you will need to make a deposit at your new slot site. It’s quick and easy and there are usually at least 3 or 4 payment options available. The following are the most popular services. You can read more about each in our Payment Guides.
Debit Card – every site will have the debit card option – usually including Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. It’s convenient and flexible with low minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts.
Paypal – this is the most popular eWallet service but it’s not available everywhere. If you already have a Paypal account its very convenient. Paypal also offers the fastest withdrawals.
Skill – another eWallet service commonly found at slot sites is Skrill. It’s also easy to use but watch out because Skrill deposits are often excluded from bonus deals.
Neteller – this is one of the oldest eWallets around. You’ll find it at most established slot sites and some new ones. Again, Neteller deposits often get excluded from bonuses, so be careful if you want to claim free spins.
Trustly – this is a popular funds transfer service for those who don’t want to use a bank card. You can transfer without sharing your bank details and it provides instantaneous transactions.
Apple Pay – an increasingly popular option, but still less prevalent than eWallets and debit cards is Apple’s mobile payment service. If you already have it set up on your phone it’s very convenient.
Google Pay – the alternative to Apple Pay, Google’s mobile payment options is good if you already have the account set up. But so far it is not that at UK slot sites.
Paysafecard – this pre-paid card is available at almost all UK casinos. You top up your card with cash at a store or online then use a PIN code to make payments. Watch out for low spend limits on this option.
Which Are The Best New Slot Sites?
From our research we have picked 10 new slot sites that we consider to be the very best right now. We all have different priorities so we have indicated the best feature of each in the table below in the column, ‘Best For’.
|Slot Site||Best For||Operator||Total Slots||License Number|
|BacanaPlay||Big game catalogue||Skill on Net||5,000 +||039326-R-319358-050|
|Spin Rio||Fun carnival theme||Aspire Global||1,000 +||041204-R-320742-009|
|Mr Q||No wagering deals||Lindar Media||800 +||051250-R-328289-006|
|Voodoo Dreams||Player v Player races||SuprPlay Ltd||1,000 +||048695-R-327029-011|
|Race Casino||Lifetime cashback deal||L and L Europe||700 +||038758-R-319451-014|
|Casushi||Megaways™ slots||Dazzletag Media||1,000||039358-R-319429-024|
|Play Sunny||Paypal deposits||Dazzletag Media||1,000||039358-R-319429-024|
|Rialto Casino||Rank Interactive site||Rank Interactive Ltd||500 +||057924-R-334666-001|
|SpinShake||Aspire Global site||Aspire Global Ltd||1,000 +||041204-R-320742-009|
|ZetBet||Sporstbook with slots||Aspire Global Ltd||1,000 +||041204-R-320742-009|
Why We Recommend These New Slot Sites
Launch Date: 2019 | Operator: Skill on Net
BEST FOR GAME CATALOGUE
BacanaPlay opened in the UK in 2013 on the Skill on Net platform, also home to Play OJO. We recommend BacanaPlay because of its fun website, friendly atmosphere and low minimum deposit which makes it an ideal destination for casual slots players seeking a fun new site to play at. Just beware of the high wagering terms on their usual sign up offer.
What We Found In Our Review ...
- Amazing game selection – over 5,000 in total
- Super-cool game search functions including by paylines and stake
- Has an app you can download for easier mobile play
- £10 minimum deposit
- Real-time slots tournament leaderboards
- Skill on Net has a clean license record in the UK
- 30x bonus PLUS deposit wagering requirement
- Some slots tournaments require buy-in
- Customer support response on live chat was slow
Launch Date: 2021 | Operator: Aspire Global Ltd
Spin Rio is one of many slot sites on the Aspire Global Ltd label which is popular in the UK, and also home to sites like MrPlay. There are over 1,000 slots available to play including games by most big-name providers like NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. The fun, Brazilian theme sets up a nice environment in which to play and there is a wide choice of payment services including Paypal.
What We Found In Our Review ...
- Upbeat theme and colorful design
- £10 minimum deposit
- Sign up offer comes with 100 NetEnt spins
- Paypal deposits accepted
- Fees on deposits
- No loyalty program or deposit bonuses
- No Pragmatic Play live dealer tables
Launch Date: 2018 | Operator: Lindar Media
For something a little bit different try MrQ, a slots-bingo site with a great sales pitch: all free spins come without wagering requirements, including the sign-up offer. MrQ features over 800 slots and live tables from names including Big Time Gaming, NetEnt and Nolimit City. The cashier has fewer options than rivals but still covers popular services like debit card and Paypal.
What We Found In Our Review ...
- No wagering requirements on any free spins
- Deposit from just £10
- Has a mobile app that you can download for instant play
- Fun, easy-to-use website
- Useful player blog with game guides and tips
- No loyalty program or deposit bonuses
- No Pragmatic Play live dealer tables
Launch Date: 2018 | Operator: SuprPlay Ltd
Voodoo Dreams is a casino from SuprPlay Ltd, also home to Duelz Casino. It is popular for its Book of Dead sign-up offer that comes with no wagering requirements. The site also has a fun super-natural and magic theme which makes it stand out from the crowd. In total there are more than 1,000 games to play here, incuding titles from names like Play n Go, Blueprint Gaming, ELK Studios and Nolimit City.
- Book of Dead spins with no wagering requirements
- Cool, magic-themed website
- 1v1 player tournaments to earn loyalty points and bonusesl
- Full Nolimit City slots catalogue
- £20 minimum deposit to get started
What We Found In Our Review ...
Launch Date: 2020 | Operator: L and L Europe
From L and L Europe Casinos comes Race Casino, launched in 2020 with a fast-car theme and over 1,000 games including titles from Novomatic and Stake Logic. This is a fun website with a 10% lifetime cashback deal for new players.
What We Found In Our Review ...
- 10% lifetime cashback on losses
- Exciting car-themed website
- Novomatic slots like Book of Ra are available here
- 24/7 live chat support
- Regular monthly slots tournaments with big prizes
- No Paypal option for deposits
- Website was a little tricky to navigate
- No free spins with your sign up offer
What Are White Label Sites and Should I Play at Them?
White label slot sites are very common in the UK. More than half of the new slot sites on this page are white label ones. In the case of a white label the casino operator licenses their platform including the games, cashier, customer support and web site hosting, to a 3rd party. That party creates a brand and markets the new casino. Revenue from the venture is split between the two companies. Often, white label sites from the same operator look very similar.
Read our guide to White Label Casinos.
All white label operators have been licensed by the gambling commission so they are safe and trustworthy. However, they aren’t always as high-end as the big-name high street brands you see advertised on TV. Nevertheless, they remain hugely popular and in most cases you will be able to play a similar selection of games. Before you sign up to one we recommend that you read our reviews which will give you an accurate assesement of the service provided.
These are three of the best white label operators with sites in the UK.
White Hat Gaming
- Website: whitehatgaming.com
- UK License Number: 052894-R-329546-004
- Number of domains: 30
- Best Sites: Temple Nile, Skol Casino
White Hat is one of the most popular white label operators in the UK. Their sites have over 2,500 games to choose from and the branding and website design is a cut above most rival white labels. They cater to higher-spending players at sites like Temple Nile and Dream Vegas so the minimum deposits are usually higher (£20) but bonus offers may match up to £300 or £500. Most white hat sites accept Paypal deposits.
Aspire Global Ltd
- Website: aspireglobal.com
- UK License Number: 039483-R-319409-017
- Number of domains: Around 100
- Best Sites: Spin Rio, MrPlay
Aspire Global are one of the more prolific white label operators in the UK with close to 100 sites on their license. Their sites are mostly built on the same templated design so every aspect from sign up to account pages will feel the same whichever site you play on. The brands are cheap and cheerful but they still offer most of your favourite slots, over 1,000 in total at most sites.
Skill on Net
- Website: skillonnet.com
- UK License Number: 039326-R-319358-050
- Number of domains: 55
- Best Sites: BacanaPlay, PlayOJO
Skill on Net are another big player in the white label casino sector in the UK and globally. Their list of domains includes big names like Play OJO and BacanaPlay and they offer a better quality experience than you find at Aspire Global sites for example. They have somewhere in the region of 5,000 slots to offer thanks to partnerships with over 100 games suppliers. OJO is your best bet where all free spins winnings are paid in cash!
It’s important to gamble responsibly when playing slots. That means only spending what you can afford and keeping it fun. To help you, all licensed slot sites in the UK are required to provide safer gambling tools to their customers. These can help you to set your own limits. It’s a big reason why you should only play at licensed sites.
These tools are all available at the sites on this page: wager limits; deposit limits; loss limits; session time-limits; time-outs for days, weeks or months; and a full self-exclude function.
We recommend you make use of these tools and monitor your own spend if you are gambling regularly. You can read more on our Responsible Gambling page.
There are lots of new slot sites to choose from right now and it’s a subjective choice to decide ‘the best’. We recommend you look for sites with a broad selection of games from lots of suppliers, a good value welcome bonus with low wagering requirements, lots of payment options including eWallets, and a UK license. Our vote would be for Skol Casino from White Hat Gaming.
Nolimit City are becoming increasingly popular thanks to their catalogue of exciting high variance slot games. For this reason, a lot of casino operators are signing them up and offer the full suite of slots. We recommend playing at the White Hat Gaming group sites or Genesis Global sites like Casino Lab where all the Nolimit City games are available.
Yes, a lot of new slot sites have Paypal as a deposit and withdrawal option within their cashier. You can find a full list on this page. Remember, you will need to have a Paypal account to use the service. Signing up takes just a few minutes and is worth it because Paypal provides one of the fastest withdrawal options at online gambling sites.
- Yes, provided you play at a site licensed by the UK Gambling Commission then a new site is as trustworthy as any of the established brands you see online. To be issued with a UK GC license an operator must adhere to high standards regarding safety, security and fair play.
We score each site out of 10 based on a number of factors that give us an overview of it. These factors include the bonuses, the games and software, the payment providers, the customer support services and the licensors.