Paypal Casinos Canada
Paypal is the most popular of all the eWallet systems used today. As well as being a quick, safe and secure way to purchase goods and services online it is also a smart way to make deposits and withdrawals to and from an online casino or slots account. It is available in some online casinos in Canada and to make things easy for you we have selected the best ones where you can use the service. We have also written a comprehensive guide telling you why so many people use Paypal, the pros and cons, and short reviews of our recommended casinos.
Right now you can choose a Paypal Casino that accepts CAD right here, or keep reading to find out more about how it works.
Online Slot Sites That Accept Paypal
What Is Paypal?
Our aim here at All Slot Sites Canada is to build the best resource possible for online slots players, lifting the lid on the which casinos and games offer the best experience for gamblers. But we don’t just stop there. We also provide tips and advice to help you get the most out of your casino play, including which payment services are most suited to your needs. There are many ways in which to deposit into a slot site account and Paypal has risen to the top because it is so convenient and easy to use. If you haven’t tried before, let us guide you through the process.
What Is Paypal?
Paypal has been around for since 1998. In fact, it is one of the very first Virtual Wallets to come into existence. It is accepted at millions of websites globally and in the last two decades has become the most popular alternative to credit and debit cards to use at online slot sites. It can work both as a wallet – players transfer money from their bank into the wallet and from there to the casino account – or simple as a facilitator, connecting your casino account and your bank account and moving money between the two. Wherever you see the Paypal logo in the footer of a casino site, that means that it is an accepted payment service.
Here’s how to get started playing slots with Paypal.
- Sign up with Paypal if you haven’t already. You can do so here.
- Validate your Paypal account by verifying your ID.
- Browse this page and choose a Paypal casino from those in our list.
- Sign up with your chosen site – it takes just a few minutes.
- Pick Paypal from the cashier deposit page.
- Log into your Paypal account via the casino cashier – you only need your Paypal username and password
- Confirm your deposit amount.
Congratulations – you are ready to start spinning those slots. Keep in mind that Paypal is also a super-quick method by which to withdraw funds from your casino account. Unlike when withdrawing to banks, you don’t have to wait days for the funds to be processed. They appear instantly on your virtual wallet balance if you choose to withdraw to there. Then you are free to use them to make online purchases with your winnings!
Sounds simple, right?!
Why Should I Use Paypal To Play Slots?
We’ve already laid out the simple steps you can take to start using Paypal and you can see how quick it is to get started. But what other reasons are there to play at your favourite casino with this eWallet. Here are a few:
- Easy and Convenient To Use – The cashless economy is all about ease of use and Paypal is right up there with the best. Once you have linked your Paypal account with a bank card then you won’t ever need to enter your bank details when making a deposit again. All you need is your Paypal username and password to verify your transactions. You may have to double verify with an SMS code or through the app on your phone, but that is a one-touch action too.
- Safety and Security – Paypal has very high levels of security to prevent any hackers from accessing your account information. You can read more about this on their website where they demonstrate the advanced encryption techniques and 24-hour monitoring used to eliminate fraud and identity theft.
- Fastest Withdrawals Available – We all know how frustrating a slow withdrawal process can be. Casino operators used to hold back funds for a ‘pending period’ and banks can take up to 5 working days to make your withdrawal available. Paypal cuts to the chase – as soon as your funds are processed by the casino operator they appear in your virtual wallet. That happens in a matter of hours.
- No Cost – Paypal has no associated fees for casino deposits. The service is free.
- Integrate With Multiple Bank Accounts – You can associated your Paypal account with more than one bank account or credit card, allowing you to transfer money into the wallet from different sources. Once it is there, again you only need ONE username and password to deposit into your slot site account.
- Big Transactions ARE Accepted – Some deposit services at casinos come with strict limits on how much you can deposit into your account. NOT Paypal! It has some of the highest limits on deposits and withdrawals per day, making it particularly suitable for those with big budgets.
- Deposit With Paypal and Get Collect Bonuses – There are some eWallets (Skrill and Neteller in particular) that are made exceptions for welcome bonuses and other casino offers to prevent player fraud and bonus abuse. Paypal does not have this drawback. Deposits are nearly always eligible for the sign up package – though we recommend reading the terms and conditions to be sure.
Are There Any Disadvantages to Using Paypal At Casinos?
It all sounds pretty rosy, right?
There are lots of reasons why you might want to consider using Paypal next time you play casino games online. However, to keep things in balance we should consider some of the very minor inconveniences associated with this payment service.
- Your Paypal Account Registration – Before you can do anything you will need to set up a Paypal account. It is very quick and easy to do but it does require you to share personal details including your email address and home address, as well as your date of birth. Of course, you will have to do this when you sign up with your casino too, but once your Paypal account is verified you won’t need to go through the process again.
- Bank Account Verification – A key step is verifying your own bank account with Paypal. This is known as ‘linking’ your account and it works as follows: Paypal will transfer a small amount of money – 1c or 2c – to your bank account along with a four-digit code. To prove that it is your account you will then need to take that code and enter it onto the Paypal site. The whole process is pretty quick but it can take up to a few hours. Once again, the key point here is that once you have been through the process you won’t need to again. However, some players see this as an inconvenience compared to using their bank card to directly deposit and get started at a casino.
- Some Canadian Casinos Don’t Have Paypal – Whilst Paypal is widely accepted across Canada it is not accepted at ALL Canadian slot sites. Therefore the choice is more limited that it is when using other payment services like Interac or Visa credit cards. Over time we expect that to change as more operators adapt to the demands of their customers. For now you can always come back to this page to look for new Paypal casinos as and when they launch.
The Best Canadian Paypal Casinos
From our selection you may want to know which are the best casinos with Paypal to play at. That’s why we’ve picked our five favourites and given each a mini review here so you can learn more about them before deciding whether you want to play there or not.
King Billy Casino Canada
King Billy is an exciting global phenomenon in the casino world and it has already made a name for itself amongst Canadian slots players since its launch in 2017. Right now you can score a massive bonus package of $1,500 and 200 bonus spins when you make your first four deposits of $20 or more. It’s also stacked with great games from every big slots supplier you can name including Microgaming, NetEnt, IGT and Big Time Gaming. And of course, you can get started depositing with Paypal today.
888 Casino Canada
888 is one of the biggest names in online gambling and their site has everything. 100s of top slot games, live dealer tables to suit all stake levels, a mobile app, and a cashier that accepts all the popular deposit services including Paypal. Right now they also have one of the biggest free money offers going – you can scoop up to $88 before you’ve even made a deposit on the site. Just register and spin the wheel to see what prize you win.
Skol Casino Canada
Our third recommendation is Skol Casino, a White Hat Gaming site that is big in Europe and now offers a massive range of over 1,000 slots to players across Canada too. Their sign-up package, that can be unlocked with a Paypal deposit, gets you $1,300 and 250 bonus spins to play NetEnt’s best games like Starburst and Aloha! Cluster Pays. We recommend this site to anyone who enjoys a broad range of games and a personalised gambling experience – tailored offers and game recommendations will appear in your account each day.
Play Grand Casino
Play Grand is another slot site on the White Hat Gaming label, this one with a classic casino feel – one for the table game players as much as the slot fans out there. Like the others on this page that accept deposits with Paypal. Their welcome package gives you up to $1,000 bonuses plus 100 free spins and you can enjoy games from the likes of Big Time Gaming, Blueprint, NYX and Quickspin.
The 5th in our list of the best Paypal casinos for Canadian players is Casumo a name synonymous with slots and offering a fully immersive and gamified loyalty program which has made them hugely popular in Europe and Canada. You can join today, deposit with Paypal and claim up to $1,800 bonuses and 115 free spins to get started. Their slots catalogue is huge with over 1,500 games to choose from and every day they run tournaments with $1,000s in prizes to be won. It’s one of the best slots destinations we know of.
Payout Times For Paypal Withdrawals
Withdrawal times are one of the most important parts of the online casino experience. It can be hugely frustrating to be made to wait for days for winnings that you want to enjoy. eWallets in general are a great way to avoid this issue. Funds that are transferred into a virtual account like Paypal always appear instantly and provided you are using them to make a transaction with Paypal again, they can be used instantly too. Of course, if you wish to transfer them back to your bank account from Paypal then you will have to wait 3 to 5 days again. There is no getting around that!
Fast withdrawal times are just another selling point for Paypal as the easiest and quickest payment service available to you.
Paypal Casino Bonuses
You can claim a welcome bonus at any Paypal casino that offers one. Usually there will be a mix of free spins and a hefty deposit bonus package. Canada’s casino operators are keen to earn your business and keep it so they will be prepared to offer a lot of free play as part of the deal. As always, we recommend that you check the terms and conditions of any offer that you pick up to be sure you know what to expect before you deposit. You will also be able to earn further bonuses by making further deposits with Paypal if you continue to play at the casino you sign up with – daily and weekly promotions are common so make sure you are checking the site regularly for the latest deals.
Paypal Slot Sites
As well as online casinos, the best slot sites in Canada also accept Paypal deposits. Slot sites in Canada are growing in number. Their game selection is focused more on slot games, though they do still provide the option to bet on a small selection of table games and live dealers too. At these sites and on their apps you will be able to play the full gamut of slot games including Megaways™ games, 3 reel slots, high risk slots and progressive jackpots with multi-million dollar prizes. And of course, most include eWallet services in their cashiers.
Here are some slot sites that we recommend:
- Jackpot City
- Spin Casino
- Play OJO
- Dunder Casino
Other eWallets and Payment Services For Slots
Paypal is widely believed to be the best eWallet option on the market for casino players for all the reasons we have highlighted in this article. However, if after reading our guide you are still not convinced then you might want to consider some of these other options available for slots players in Canada.
Neteller – Perhaps a forerunner to Paypal, Neteller is the original eWallet, huge amongst gamblers in the States in the 1990s and 2000s. It has now been superseded by Paypal but it offers many of the same perks as its rival. It’s easy to use and withdrawals are quick. However, it is often excluded from bonuses so beware!
Skrill – Skrill is an eWallet system that was devised specifically for the gambling market and is therefore widely accepted by slots and casino operators, though not as widely as Paypal. It is also free and requires an account set up on the Skrill platform to get started.
BOKU – If you are only looking to make small deposits daily – up to $30 – and you want to deposit without sharing your bank details with the casino then BOKU is another alternative. It works by charging the transaction to your phone bill and confirming the transaction with a PIN sent on SMS. You can find out more here.
Paysafecard – Another payment option widley accepted in Canada is Paysafecard. This pre-paid card can be topped up online or on the high street and used to fund your slots account with a unique PIN. It’s also safe and secure and doesn’t require the player to share their bank details once again.
Interac – Of course in Canada Interac is big – you will find it at EVERY online casino you play at. It facilitates fast and secure payments with no fees for the player.
There are a wide range of Paypal casinos for Canadian slots players to try. We have picked out and reviewed the best ones for you on this page, each with different features including game catalogues, cashier, bonuses and support service. Which is the best is a matter of personal choice but our top recommendation is 888 casino – a global, trusted brand with a huge range of games.
- Yes, Paypal is a totally safe and secure way to make deposits into a casino account. The platform has super-secure protection from hackers and once you have linked your bank account you will never have to share your bank details with a casino again.
- Yes, Paypal has recently added a feature to their platform to allow gamblers to block transactions to gambling accounts as part of their drive towards supporting responsible gambling.
- Deposits will show up in your casino account instantly so you can start spinning your favourite slots right away. Withdrawals are also processed into your virtual wallet instantly which is one of the key advantages of Paypal.