Play Spinions Game Day At These Slot Sites
About This Slot
Spinions Game Day is the third in this humorous series of slots from Quickspin. For those who haven’t played either Spinions Beach Party of Spinions Christmas Party, these games clearly take inspiration from the Minions film from 2015, which also may have been influential in Play n Go’s Reactoonz slot series. The main characters are playful, 3-d cartoon people who run and jump around a lot with a high cute-ness rating. Watch out in particular for the diving goalkeeper who appears between wins in the bonus round!
This time they are on the football pitch, cheered on by a lively crowd of their siblings. As we will see, much of the gameplay is very similar to the other two in the series, but the maths have been tweaked to make the game less volatile and further multipliers have been added to increase the payout potential.
Spinions Game Day will be released at UK slot sites on 4th October 2022.
RTP, Variance and Top Payout
Spinions Game Day dials down the volatility from the first two in the series but increases the max win to give more potential. Here are the key game stats:
- Spinions is a medium variance slot according to Quickspin’s own ratings, which makes the win distribution more even than that in the original game and the Xmas special.
- The RTP of Spinions Game Day is 96.07%, a touch above Beach Party and Christmas Party which both sat at 96.05%.
- The top win here is 3,717x which is a notch higher too – both other Spinions games topped out at 1,876x.
- Spins start from just 10p per play.
Symbols and Graphics
Spinions Game Day features typically playful football-related graphics. These are the key numbers from the paytable:
- Spinions Game Day plays out on a 5×3 game grid with 25 active paylines in play at all times. Payouts are triggered by landing three or more identical symbols from left to right on a payline from left to right.
- Low payers are the 10 through to Ace each with the same payouts with a top win of just 2x for five on a payline.
- The premiums are represented by the football icons, Whistle, Hat, Megaphone, Goalkeeper Gloves or Football Boots with a max payout of 8x for the boots.
- Spinion Wilds, represented by lively animations of the Spinion characters, are key to landing big wins at any point in the game. Five on a line gets you a 12x payout and playing a key role in the features shown below.
- Finally, look out for the Trophy Scatters which tigger free spins by landing on reels 1, 3 and 5 only.
What We Like
Funny animated Spinions characters
More features than the original
Progressive multipliers in bonus round
Free spins re-triggers
What We Don't Like
Top payout could be higher
Gameplay and Features
Much like the previous Spinions games, Spinions Game Day plays heavily on Wilds to drive the action. Here are the key features.
WILDS IN PAIRS OR MORE DRIVE RE-SPINS!
- You’ll need 2 or more WILDS simultaneously to land to trigger PASSING WILDS.
- Now you get a RE-SPIN with the existing Wilds remain on the reels but each moving to a new position. Check out there funny skidding animation as they run between positions!
- If any new Wilds land on the re-spin, another re-spin follows, with ALL visible Wilds remaining on the reels but moving between positions.
- Look out for the FOOTBALL which gets thrown to the feet of one of the Spinion Wilds if and when a second Wild appears on the reels. The ball gets passed from one Spinion Wild to another between spins. The Spinion Wild that receives it gets its multiplier increased by 1x to apply to the next spin.
- This feature ends when no more wilds land on a spin.
10 FREE SPINS + RE-TRIGGERS!
- Enter the Game Day free spins round by landing THREE scatters on reels 1, 3 and 5.
- The gameplay remains the same during the free spins round – wilds trigger re-spins where they remain in view but move positions. The football is in play, triggering multiplier upgrades when a Wild received it between spins.
- The only addition here is that any scatter dropping on the right-most reel gets you 5 extra spins.
If you like Spinions Beach Party of Christmas Party then you should enjoy this one too. The Spinions characters are as funny as ever and the football theme has been well executed. The Wilds and Re-Spins feature will be familiar to anyone who played the originals, but Quickspin have added enough extra gameplay to make it worth having a spin on Game Day whilst also weaving the football theme into these new features nicely. The Spinion Wilds moving between positions after each spin look great and passing the football between them to increase their own multipliers works nicely. The free spins re-trigger is also new, giving the player the chance to hit 15 free spins in total if the extra 5 come into play.
With these additional two features, Quickspin have cranked up the max win considerably to 3,717x which gives you another reason to play! It’s worth remembering that the variance is a touch lower here, so the wins may come a little easier too. But if you prefer something with more volatility you could always try another recent Quickspin release, Sticky Bandits Trail of Blood which has a far higher 17,000x top win.