Play Safari of Wealth At These Slot Sites
About This Slot
Safari slots are not unusual. Some good, some bad. From the excellent Raging Rhino and the many copy-cat 4,096 payline games, to Microgaming’s Mega Moolah or WMS’ Savannah Drums, there is no shortage of titles to choose from. So, why throw another into the mix? Well, give the audience what they want I guess is the motivation in this case. The African Savannah makes for an excellent theme, inspiring epic graphics and utilising fearsome beasts to represent crazy volatility and win potential. And if you throw up another safari slot, chances are it will get played.
But does Safari of Wealth cut it as a game? Well, it certainly looks the part, with a colourful backdrop of blue sky, fluffy clouds and trees swaying in the breeze on a broad, majestic plain. And the switch to a dark and foreboding night sky with Kilimanjairo in the background for free spins is electric stuff as we shall see. But other than that, this is a somewhat tame slot, with a simple 5×3 reel set, 243 paylines and two basic features – a Pick Me Bonus and Free Spins round (albeit with expanding reels).
What it does have is an energetic soundtrack that builds atmosphere as the game progresses into later rounds. So with that playing away in the background, let’s spin those reels and see what Safair of Wealth has for us.
RTP, Variance and Top Payout
In terms of maths models, there are no real surprises. The RTP is a bang average 96.2%, whilst the high volatility makes this a game for the risk takers. Still, a minimum bet of 10p makes things easiser on the wallet if you do want to spin. The top payout is 10,000x with a win probability of less than 1 in 1 million. The way to reach is it through the free spins round with an expanded reel set with each reel showing six rows.
Symbols and Graphics
The symbols in Safari of Wealth include a rhino, leopard, lion, elephant and wildebeest. There are also high cards to award the lower payouts with 0.4x to 0.8x your bet available for 5 of a kind. The animals are the premium symbols and these can pay from 3x to 10x your bet for 5 of a kind.
The Wild symbol is the elephant tusk and this can substitute for the other symbols to create more potential wins. The Wilds can pay the same as the highest-paying wildebeest symbol. The Scatter is the sunset scene, which can trigger the Free Spins round.
What We Like
Colourful, epic safari theme
5 Free Spins rounds
Gold Reel and Pick Me Bonus
10,000x top payout
What We Don't Like
One of many safari slots
Gameplay and Features
Wealth of Safari is a simplistic slot by nature so the features are lite in comparison to some of the competitor high risk or Megaways™ slots currently on release. In aiming for the big wins, these are the key triggers to look out for:
- In the base game only, the GOLD REELS is a random feature. One or more reels turn gold. And when a Wild lands on a gold reel, so a Pick Me game is launched. Here, you keep picking from the 15 logos, revealing an animal each time. When 3 matching animal symbols are revealed, the corresponding Multiplier prize is triggered. In this instance, the rhino, lion, elephant and wildebeest can award 10x, 25x, 500x or 5,000x your bet respectively.
- The only other feature is FREE SPINS. You’ll need 3 or more Sunset Scatters to trigger these.
- Sunset Scatters have their own rewards – 5x, 10x or 50x for 3, 4 or 5 Scatters.
- This Free Spins round gives you a choice where you can weigh up the number of spins you get against the number of paylines in play. Less spins equals more rows per reel and more paylines in play.
- Here are your options:
- 20 Free Spins with 5×3 reel layout and 243 ways to win
- 15 Free Spins with 5×4 layout and 1,024 ways to win
- 10 Free Spins with 5×5 layout and 3,125 ways to win
- 5 Free Spins with 5×6 layout and 7,776 ways to win
- Mystery Pick with a random mix of Free Spins, grid size and ways to win
NOTE: Free Spins can be RE-TRIGGERED – just land 3 or more scatters again to do so.
Safari of Wealth is a colourful slot with a powerful soundtrack, epic graphics and some beautifully illustrated exotic wild animal protagonists. And for those who love safari slots and high-risk gameplay, it exudes quite a bit of charm.
However, as you will get to see if you choose to spin this one, it is pretty generic. The best stuff happens in the free spins round which gives an interesting option of paylines vs. free spins but lacks any extra depth because the Gold Reels is removed from the gameplay entirely. What you should look out for though is the Wild because this compensates in some ways as it is higher paying than in most slots.
Overall Safari of Wealth is a solid, if uninspiring offering from Play n Go, and although it’s not a ground-breaking game, the flexible Free Spins round, high volatility and safari theme, not to mention the tempting 10,000x stake top prize, will make it attractive to Play n Go fans and high variance fanatics out there.
You can play right now at all recommended UK slot sites.