Enjoy real money gambling in the UK at our list of the best gambling sites, all safe, trusted and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. On this page you will find recommended sites where you can bet on sports, casino, poker, slots, bingo and lottery. All sites are reviewed and rated by our team of experts and offer a generous sign up bonus to new punters.
New players only,£10 min deposit, £5 max bet using bonus, 60x (40x referred player) wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly and then 30 per day for 9 days. Free spins are valid for 72 hours from credit. Max free spins winnings £100. eWallets excluded. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
New players only. One offer per player. Min Dep £10. Max bonus bet £5. 1st Dep offer is 100% up to £250 + 100 Bonus spins on Aloha Cluster Pays. Spins expire after 10 days, funds after 30 days. Bonus funds separate to Cash. Wager Req of 35x Deposit + Bonus apply. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+. New Players only. One bonus offer per player. Min deposit £10. Max bonus bet £5. Bonus funds expire within 30 days & bonus spins within 10 days. Spins valid on Starburst only. 1st dep: 100% up to £300 & 100 spins, 2nd dep: 75% up to £300 & 75 spins, 3rd dep: 50% up to £300 & 50 spins, 4th dep: 25% up to £300 & 25 spins, 5th dep: 100% up to £100. The 100 spins on 1st dep are credited at a rate of 25 spins per day over 4 days. Bonus spins winnings credited as bonus funds & capped at £50. For the 1st dep offer, this winning cap shall be applied to each set of 25 spins. Bonus funds separate to Cash funds, 35x wagering. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+ new players only. Maximum £50 bonus. Minimum deposit: £20. Deposit Bonus wins are capped at £500. Max bet with active bonus: £2. Wagering requirement 100% match deposit bonus: 30 times sum of deposit + bonus. Winnings from Free Spins are credited as Real Money without wagering requirement. Some games may not be played with an active bonus. Games may contribute differently when wagering a bonus. Deposit Bonus expires after 30 days if wagering requirement has not been met. Free Spins expire after 3 days. One bonus allowed per person, address, device, IP. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
Offer valid upon 4 deposits. 1st deposit: 50% up to £50 + 50 extra spins in Starburst, 2nd deposit: 30 extra spins in Book of Dead. 3rd deposit: 30 extra spins in Fire Joker, 4th deposit: 50% up to £50 + 40 extra spins in Gonzo’s Quest. 35x wagering applies. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
Min Deposit: £10. Max Offer: 25 Free Spins [on a game of our choice]. Promo code: ELECTRIC. Free Spins Winnings will be capped at £2.50 and credited as bonus funds. 40x wagering applies to bonus funds. Games Bonus winnings are capped at £100 + original bonus amount. Games bonus funds may only be used on selected games only. Unused Free Spins expire after 7 days. Wagering requirements vary by game. We reserve the right to deny bonuses based on abusive bonus activity across sites operated by the Company. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time (UK only). Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+, New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 20 Spins on preselected games will be credited instantly + then 20 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Always refer to Bonus Terms. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+, New Players Only, £10 Min Deposit, £5 max bet using bonus. 40x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 Spins on pre-selected games will be credited instantly + then 30 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller exlcluded. Always refer to bonus terms. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
!8+, New Customers Only. First 3 deposits only. Min dep £10 (£20 3rd Deposit). Max cumulative bonus £150 and 150 spins. Bonus match amount and spins game eligibility vary per deposit. 50x wagering on Deposit + Bonus, 50x on bonus spins, 10x max conversion, £5 max bonus stake. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit £20. Max bonus bet £5. Extra spins on selected games only- must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £500 + 30 extra spins on 1st deposit, 25% match up to £800 + 25 extra spins on 2nd deposit, and 50% match up to £200 + 50 extra spins on 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 40x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
One Welcome Package per player. Max Bonus Bet £5. Get 3 Bonus spins for every £1 deposited up to 165 spins for each of your first 5 deposits. Min. deposit is £20. All spins are on Book of Dead only. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 10 days. Spins winnings credited as bonus and capped at amount equivalent to number of spins awarded. Bonus funds separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering and withdrawal requirements. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+, New players only, 1 bonus offer per play. Minimum deposit £20. Max bonus bet is £%. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Bonus funds are 100% match up to £400 on your 1st deposit. 40% match up to £3,000 on your second deposit, and 60% match up to £1,500 on your third deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus & cash. Only bonus funds count towards any wagering requirements. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+, New players only, Maximum bonus is £123, Max bet with bonus is £5, No max cash out, Wagering is 50x – Skrill & Neteller excluded, Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse, Cashback is cash, so no wagering, Cashback applies to deposit where no bonus is included Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+, First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: £10, max. Bonus £50. Game: Book of Dead, Spin Value: £0.10. WR of 30x Deposit + Bonus amount and 60x Free Spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the Free Spin winnings and bonus amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Free Spins must be used before deposited funds. First Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. Bonus Policy applies. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+, New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 15 Spins on Gonzo’s Quest game will be credited instantly + then 15 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
18+, New players Only. £10 min deposit. £5 max bet using bonus. 40 x wagering applies. Bonus valid for 14 days. 30 Spins on preselected games will be credited instantly + then 30 per day for 9 days. Free Spins valid for 72 hours from credit. Max Free Spins winnings £100. Skrill + Neteller excluded. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org.
A Guide To UK Gaming Sites
Since the 2005 Gambling Act in the UK the market for online gambling sites has thrived and those who enjoy betting of all types have had a wide choice of operators to spend their money with. So whether your preference is for horse racing, high stakes multiplayer poker, the latest Megaways™ slots, 90 ball bingo or a few weekly lottery lines, there will always be a good value betting option for you in the UK.
Currently the UK gambling market is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and if you choose to wager online you must be sure that you play at sites that carry a UK GC license. This means that a site can be trusted:
- Full account verification checks are carried out before real money bets can be placed or free play slots can be played
- All games have been rigorously tested for random and fair outcomes
- Responsible gambling tools are available included spend and loss limits
- Anti-money laundering procedures are carried out
- Best business practices adhered to and customer accounts ring-fenceds
All the sites listed on this page are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and adhere to these rules. You may have heard about upcoming changes to gambling law in the UK which may affect how these betting sites operate in the future. Any important changes, including stake limits and affordability checks, will be published on this page.
Best Gambling Sites By Product
You will have noticed that we divide our list of gambling sites by product to make it easier for you to find the one that suits your needs. There is a simple reason for this – different sites are specialists in different types of gambling. Some are top for casino, some for bingo and others for sports or lottery. Whilst you will find some operators that cover every type of gambling, often those that specialise are the best.
Here are our top recommended gambling sites by product:
- Best Casino Site – Skol Casino
- Best Slots Site – Casino Lab
- Best Sports Betting Site – Bet365
- Best Bingo Site – Wink Bingo
- Best Poker Site – 888 Poker
- Best Lottery Site – Lottoland
Casino Betting Sites
One of the most popular forms of gambling in the UK is at online casinos where you can enjoy a huge range of slots, jackpot slots, table games and live dealer games. There are lots of new casino sites launching every year so there is always lots of choice for punters, and the quality of games is improving all the time too.
To find the best casino site you are looking for one that offers a good choice of games, including all your favourites. A good casino will have well over 1,000 games from 50 or more providers, mixing big names like NetEnt with smaller studios like Fantasma Games. You should also look for one that has a decent sign up package mixing up plenty of free spins with lots of deposit match bonuses and gives you plenty of ways to deposit into your account.
Our expert team have picked out the following as our favourite online casino betting sites in the UK.
Betting Site UK
For those who like to bet on sports we have also picked our favourite betting sites in the UK. Betting sites are also licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and offer a wide choice of betting markets from mainstream Premier League football and Rugby League through to politics and TV talent shows. There is very little that you can’t bet on in the UK.
The best betting sites are those that offer the widest range of markets with the best value odds, but also those that can deliver an attractive sign up offer. This will mean a simple free £5 bet, or a matched bet, or enhanced odds on a headline match. You should always keep checking our list for the latest deals as they change week to week.
Here is our list of the top betting sites for UK players.
Bingo Sites UK
Online bingo is a thriving sector in the UK gambling market with hundreds of bingo sites to choose from. It’s one of the simplest, sociable and fun ways to gamble, open to all-comers with plenty of low stakes options and big money jackpots to play for. Bingo is normally played in 90 ball or 75 ball format in a multiplayer format with a live chat room where punters can meet friends and with plenty of slots side games to enjoy whilst the numbers are called.
Any bingo site that you choose to sign up and play with will give you something free to welcome you through their doors. Usually that will mean some free bingo cards, spins on the slot reels, or a simple match bonus. And with each site running on different software it’s important to choose one that’s right for you. Here are five of our current favourites.
New Gambling Sites
In the UK there are lots of new gambling sites launching every year and in every sector, from casino through to poker, bingo and sportsbook. That’s great news for us as customers because it means we can pick and choose from a wide variety of brands run by different operators who create a different experience on each site. Of course, established names like Will Hill and Ladrokes have their place -they are trusted high street brands after all – but new entrants to the market have a lot to offer consumers as well.
Here are some big reasons to spend your money at one of the many new gambling sites this year.
- Best products – new sites are built using the latest technologies and often offer a better experience with more innovation, variety of bets and usability.
- Better welcome offers – to compete with the established names, new gambling sites will offer bigger free bets and bonuses to new players.
- Better on mobile – more than half of all wagering in the UK is done through a mobile device. New gambling sites are built to be responsive and offer a better experience though your handheld device than their older counterparts.
- Gamification – the best new sites will often have more innovative loyalty features including gamification where players can earn loyalty rewards through all their activities, and tournament leaderboards where players can earn points to win prizes.
- Latest payment services – choosing one of the latest gambling sites means that you will have access to the latest payment options like Apple Pay which are fast, secure and easier than traditional bank cards.
Gambling on Mobile
The online gambling industry has always harnessed the latest technologies quickly to improve its products, from HTML 5 technologies in video slots gaming to video streaming in the latest live dealer games. Perhaps the best example of this is the mobile gaming revolution which has brought gambling to our handsets in the last decade or more. Every casino, slots or sportsbook site that you find now will offer their products on mobile in both browser-based and app format.
Mobile Casinos, Sportsbooks and BIngo
The simplest way to gamble on your mobile is to use a browser-based site and ALL those in our list offer this service. All you need to do is type the gambling site URL into the address bar in your browser to get started. From there you can sign up, log in, deposit, wager and withdraw on pretty much all the same games and betting markets as you can on the desktop version of the site.
The other option for those looking to gamble on a mobile device is to download an app from the Google Play store or Apple App Store. The disadvantage here is that not all operators have an app version of their site. But for those that do, this gives you the option to access your favourite games and betting markets quickly and easily from an icon on your home screen. The experience in most apps is the same as that with a browser-based site. In fact, you can switch between the two and use the same account on each which is convenient if you wish to play on mobile then switch back to desktop.
All the gambling sites in our list are totally mobile-friendly and many offer the gambling app option too.
Payment Options On Gambling Sites
To gamble with real money at any of the sites in our list you will need to make a deposit into your new account. There are a variety of options available now including innovative new eWallets alongside traditional banking services. You should always look for an option that is free and fast, particularly as any withdrawals will usually need to be made back onto the same service that you deposited with. Not all withdrawals are processed at the same speed, so keep this in mind when you choose your banking option.
Here are the main groups to pick from.
- Debit Cards – in April 2020 credit cards were banned from use at online gambling sites so debit cards are now the only traditional bank card option. These include any card displaying the Visa, Mastercard and Maestro option. Every gambling site will accept these because they are the most popular. However, withdrawals to a bank card will take up to 5 days to become available, so bear that in mind.
- eWallets – next to debit cards, eWallets are the most popular option at any casino or sportsbook. Favourites like Paypal, Skill and Neteller will always be a convenient, secure and safe option. They also come with the advantage that withdrawals are processed instantly into the virual wallet. Bear in mind though that some eWallet deposits, like Skrill, will not be eligible for bonuses.
- Pay by Mobile – in the age of mobile gambling, pay by phone options like BOKU and Payforit have become increasingly popular. With these services punters can charge a deposit to their monthly phone bill or pay as you go credit. Deposit limits are usually quite low – around £30 per day – but for low stakes gamblers they offer the opportunity to make easy payments without having to use a bank card.
- Prepaid Cards – services like Paysafecard are also very popular for UK gamblers. A prepaid card like this can be picked up at any high street retailer that stocks them and provides top ups. Once again, they are convenient if you don’t want to share your bank details with the gambling operator or you wish to manage your budget carefully.
Gambling Sites Safety, Security and Licensing
If you are choosing to gamble online then you will probably want to know a bit about the security of the site you are wagering on. After all, you are trusting them with your money. As we have already said, all the sites we recommend here our licensed by the UK Gambling Commission which means they must uphold very high standards when it comes to site security and your personal data.
But what does that mean? Here are the key security features that all UK gaming sites must have.
- Encryption – just as your bank and any other site you log into and transact with must encrypt any data that is sent between you, so too does your gambling operator. All gambling sites use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection to ensure that hackers cannot get access to your personal data.
- Password Protection – it goes without saying that your account is password protected. Make sure that you choose a password that only you know and change it if you ever think that someone else might have access to it.
- Terms and Conditions – the website terms will set out the contract between yourself and the operator. Be sure to read through the important parts before you sign up, including how bonus funds are restricted and what limits are placed on withdrawals.
- Licensing – it’s not just the operator that must be licensed, but all the game providers as well. Any of the gambling sites listed on this page will only feature games from fully licensed and audited software providers. That means the games are fair and have been checked to ensure the outcome of all bets is random.
How to Register At A Gambling Site
With increasing efforts to avoid fraudulent account activity and underage gambling it has become more difficult to set up a new account in recent years. So if you want to start gambling at any of the sites on this page then you will need to complete a few steps before you can do so. Here is how it works:
- Enter your personal details including full name, email and (sometimes) mobile number
- Confirm you age is over 18
- Confirm that you have read through the terms and conditions, making sure that you are aware of the usual restrictions on bonuses and withdrawals
- Provide bank card details if necessary – this may be used as a further check on your ID and to prevent duplicate accounts
- Provide any documentation required, including a scan of your passport or drivers license and utility bills
Joining a new gambling site may not be as simple as it used to be but once you have completed the process you are free to bet and withdraw as you wish too. It’s worth keeping the required documents available on your desktop so that you can find them whenever you want to sign up with a new site.
Finding the Best Gambling Sites
Let’s finish with a few tips on what to look out for when browsing our list. We’ve given you a pretty comprehensive guide on how to find the best gambling site for you, now as a recap, keep these points in mind and you won’t go wrong!
- Look for site with a big game selection
- Choose sites with a generous welcome offer (and always check the terms)
- ALWAYS play at UK-licensed gambling sites
- Look for sites with a wide choice of payment services to suit your requirements
- Don’t overlook new gambling sites that have a lot to offer
- Have fun and always bet responsibly!
Yes, we only review and list gambling sites that are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. You should only ever play at sites that carry this licensed because they have been fully audited and tested for fairness and they provide all the responsible gambling tools you need to manage your spending. Never play at a gambling site that isn’t licensed by the Gambling Commission.
There are so many gambling sites in the UK it is hard to choose between them all. It may depend on what type of gambling you are looking for. If you are ready to spend money on casino games and video slots then we suggest trying a site like Casino Lab by Genesis Global. However, if you want to bet on sports then we recommend trying a site like 888Sport.
Yes, many of the sites in our list accept Paypal as a payment option. You just need a Paypal account and your username and password to get started. Paypal deposits are instant and it makes a good option for withdrawals too as funds are credited immediately to your balance. Both options are free too.
Yes, almost all these gambling sites offer a mix of casino, slots and sports betting, so you can play your favourite video slots alongside classic table games and fixed odds sports markets.
In the UK all gambling sites must now provide fast withdrawls and pending periods should be no greater than 24 hours, and usually just a few hours. To speed up the process you should make sure you have all the account verification documents to hand so that your account is fully verified when you make a withdrawal request. You can find out more about how to do that here.
Yes, of course! There is no limit to the number of sites that you can join, and you can pick up a new bonus at each one.